Initial Setup - First Time After App Download
Once the app is downloaded, there is no default list in the app, you will see a blank list in the My Words section. You can follow these 2 easy steps to setup the list of words and phrases:
1. Add your own custom words or phrases with pictures and sound. Learn more about adding a new word or phrase...
2. Download existing 'talking flash cards'.
- Create a FREE account on mywordsapp.com, and login .
- Once logged in, click on 'Shareware Public Words'
- Click on the Group name you want to download
- Click on 'Select All' option or select the ones that you like
- Click on 'Copy to My List' button and it will be saved in 'My List' option
- Copy all the words of your choice from public library to My List
- Finally, on your mobile device, open up the My Words app, tap on 'SETUP' and from Setup screen tap on 'SHARE WORDS'
- Login with the same username and password, and tap on 'START DOWNLOADING'
- A progress bar will appear on the screen. Once all the words from My List is downloaded, you can view all the talking flash cards in My List option